2012年6月27日 星期三

[Project 7] Last Day?!

OMG!!!!  Is today the last day for the Project 7? Time flies! In these few days, I used my Nikon S51 to explore my familiar world, but I saw many priceless scenes. Also, I rediscovered the beauty of my world! Is there "hope" around me? Yes! Is there "love" around me? Yes! Is there "faith" around me? Yes! Life is good. It is a really good thing to enjoy life in different ways. Of course, in positive ways...


Cast:

Pinky       ...     Pinky Su

Pinky said:   Hello~my name is Pinky. Yes, you're right. P-I-N-K-Y. I was born in Virginia and I am very young. But please don't ask my age. It's always a secret for women, no matter you're 2-year-old or 30-year-old. Okay! I want to introduce the picture in my left-hand side. Actually, it is a card you can buy only in some places, such as Winchester Walking Mall. This card is made by Mary Mayhew. Can you guess how many cats does she have? Just use your fingers to count how many cats in the card! Enjoy!!! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...